Community Forums

Stealth Belt Pro (2017) : REVIEW  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

James S
 James S
(@James S)
21/06/2019 9:29 am  

Thank you for the speedy response, most appreciated!

ReplyQuote
UCtoOstomy
(@uctoostomy)
Registered
23/07/2019 2:41 am  

Recently bought the Stealth Band Support Belt and its amazing! I have a hybrid, 2 pros and now the comfort belt. Waiting for Eric to do a review on it :)

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
23/07/2019 9:50 am  

How do you like the support belt compared to the others? It would be a while before I could review one because I'd have to get my hands on one first 😂

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
UCtoOstomy
(@uctoostomy)
Registered
23/07/2019 7:42 pm  

I have only had it for a week and its great so far.  The fit can change depending on how much food i’ve eaten but its super comfortable.  Easy to put on, lightweight and i feel its a little more discreet than the pro. I’ve only wore the hybrid a couple times when skiing so I can’t conpare it to the support belt.  

I’m actually wearing the pro right now and i feel its more secure than the support belt, but sometimes it feels a little too tight and needs to be loosened.   The pro is great in that its adjustable whereas the support belt isn’t.  For someone who’s tummy changes size over a period of time from eating, exercise and diet then it may be hard to have a good fit.   But so far I really like it.  Even when it feels a little loose its fairly comfortable and hardly know its there.

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
25/07/2019 11:12 am  

@uctoostomy

Great mini-review! :-) Sounds like the Support Belt is a nice blend of a traditional Stealth Belt and an ostomy wrap: minimalist and still quite functional. 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register