Welcome to part three of my “Mastering Life with an Ostomy” series!
Part 3 (below) explores the following areas:
- Sex and intimacy
- Tips for healthcare providers
- Ways to help support someone who has an ostomy (friends, family, spouses, etc.)
- Resources for ostomy patients and their caregivers.
Special thanks to the following sponsors of this event:
- Pacific Coast Region of the WOCN Society
- The Gene Galindo Memorial Fund
And a very special thanks to Jennifer Lee, the President of the Reno Ostomy Association, and the one who worked tirelessly to get me to Reno!
More info about the Reno Ostomy Association can be found HERE.