Community Forums

Want to join the forums? Register HERE for instant access.

Already have an account? Login below:

MARLEN  

RSS

Shawne
(@shawne)
Eminent Member
28/11/2017 6:46 pm  

hi Eric.  Did you ever have any luck getting in touch with Marlen Canada in regards to a sample of their product. Am still waiting after approx two months for a sample spoke to them a couple times said they were waiting for a shipping to arrive would hate to be actually using their product and have to wait this long.  So far am doing well with Salts but would like to have another product in reserve.

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
28/11/2017 8:12 pm  

I actually did get an email back from them asking what I'd like, but it was around the time I was going to Florida and I had already received other products to review so I kind of forgot about it. 

I may just order some of their stuff because I wouldn't normally get in enough samples for me to do a proper review. 

It's too bad that you're waiting. I may start adding customer service responsiveness to my reviews because I think that's really important. 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

Zvitusk liked
ReplyQuote
Zvitusk
(@zvitusk)
Estimable Member
28/11/2017 10:25 pm  

Poor customer service is an indicator  of a crappie company.  We have enough trouble without taking on more anxiety. 

I agree that a series of reviews of the manufacturers and suppliers would probably be very helpful to us customers. 

Right now , I am buying from Austin pharmacy,  who buys from McKesson , who buys from the manufacturers. As it happens to be,  customer service is excellent. Lucky me.

There are many other great companies that we deal with. And many that we should avoid. 

Some kind of guide would be helpful. 

What do you think? 

Or are we asking for trouble? 

Edited: 2 months  ago

john68 liked
ReplyQuote
john68
(@john68)
Honorable Member
29/11/2017 4:13 am  

Good point, when its a product that so vital to a better quality of life, service takes on a whole different meaning.

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
29/11/2017 10:44 pm  
Posted by: Zvitusk

Some kind of guide would be helpful. 

What do you think? 

Or are we asking for trouble? 

I think it would be problematic to have such a list because it's only a snapshot in time and customer service can vary from person to person. 

However, I've into situations where a company has gone above and beyond their duty to help, and I think they should be given kudos (which I try to do in my review). 

But I think it might be worth noting when I don't hear back from a company or I'm left waiting for weeks or months for answers. 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
Zvitusk
(@zvitusk)
Estimable Member
29/11/2017 10:56 pm  

Positive reviews are also beneficial. The feedback section of Amazon and others is mostly positive yet helpful. .

ReplyQuote
Shawne
(@shawne)
Eminent Member
30/11/2017 6:36 am  

They came through with the order yesterday by courier unfortunately did not include a couple of one piece .  Will send off a email asking for some .

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register