C-Diff cure  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

Barbara
(@msbjlee)
Registered
July 26, 2018 10:10 pm  

Thanks Dona.  Will do maybe tomorrow

Severe rheumatoid arthritis, spondoloarthropy, polymyalgia rhumatica, type 1 diabetic, IBS and finally, emergency diverticulitis surgery, colon removed Stella born Jan. 27, 2017. 6 bouts of c-diff, failed fecal transplant. Complete colonectomy and ileostomy July 30, 2018. ENOUGH!!

ReplyQuote
LK
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)
Registered
July 27, 2018 12:10 am  

Hey there Barbara, I hope all goes really well for you tomorrow.  I will say a prayer for you tonight and remember you again  tomorrow.

All the best!

Linda

Linda

ReplyQuote
Barbara
(@msbjlee)
Registered
July 27, 2018 8:53 am  

Thanks Linda,  the first day of a better life lies ahead!!  Thank you for prayers.  They mean a great deal to me.

Severe rheumatoid arthritis, spondoloarthropy, polymyalgia rhumatica, type 1 diabetic, IBS and finally, emergency diverticulitis surgery, colon removed Stella born Jan. 27, 2017. 6 bouts of c-diff, failed fecal transplant. Complete colonectomy and ileostomy July 30, 2018. ENOUGH!!

ReplyQuote
Barbara
(@msbjlee)
Registered
July 27, 2018 8:56 am  

Thank you for all the good wishes. I know that the surgery is going to improve things. I know this is the beginning of a new part of my life where I feel better every day. Thank you again for your prayers and good thoughts I'll be back to you sometime after surgery probably on Saturday. Surgery is scheduled for between 9 and 10 in the morning on Friday. That's Pacific time

john68 liked
ReplyQuote
Robert
(@njewell1)
Registered
July 27, 2018 2:48 pm  

Good luck to you Barbara with the surgery ! We'll be thinking of ya

Subtotal colectomy , Ileostomy , Ulcerative Colitis

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
July 27, 2018 3:45 pm  

Best of luck, Barbara!

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
Zvitusk
(@zvitusk)
Registered
August 1, 2018 3:14 pm  

How are you doing? 

I hope that you are getting ready to go home. 

ReplyQuote
Bubbles
(@bubbles)
Registered
August 1, 2018 4:24 pm  

Barb , 

Praying all is well . 

Hugs , Bubbles 💕🙏🏻💕

ReplyQuote
john68
(@john68)
Registered
August 1, 2018 5:00 pm  

Hi Barbara, Hope yer recovery is going well :-) 

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

ReplyQuote
LK
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)
Registered
August 1, 2018 11:53 pm  

Barbara, are you okay doll? We are all wondering how things are going for you.  I hope all is well and you are feeling better from the surgery.  I also hope that you are not over run with bathroom visits or an infection.  It can be frustrating at first if you are running a lot, try and remember that it usually settles down. Water water water. We are all cheering for you. Be sure and get your rest. You know the drill! Prayers...Linda

Linda

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3