Notifications
Clear all

Stealth belt slipping

23 Posts
7 Users
31 Likes
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)

@mmz...Thankyou ! I did have a very nice day. Cheesecake & a candle on my slice as wearing a mask to blow them out would not have worked very well! My little Grand ket out a very delightful long OooOoooooooo....when my son lit  the candle. Standing at my knees, she continue her jibberjabber asking all sorts of undelicipherable questions I'm sure!! She was very cute & seemed extremely impressed by it all!! 

So Surgery is pretty quick in coming. I truly hope it's successful for you. These cell phones make it handy to keep in touch with family not allowed to go in & visit you!  Plus some apps allow for note taking too.  Get lots of rest before hand & be sure & if you want,  give updates as to how its going for you. Start a new forum about your reversal journey it will likely help someone else down the find!  Plus,  We would like to cheer you on! All the best!! Be as well as you can be!

Linda

mmz reacted
ReplyQuote
mmz
 mmz
(@mmz)

@dlkfiretruck

Linda, I think Cheesecake is the best, and a babbling granddaughter on your lap is the icing on top! 

I do have a separate thread going re Ileostomy reversal and will continue to post when I'm up for it. Hard to believe I'm on the 7 day countdown for that already! My body must be listening, as I had a good jump in getting weight and muscle to stick this past week, which will make my doctor happy when I show up next week. 

Thanks again for the encouragement!

Marian

me & my little volcano ?

ReplyQuote
(@madrad)

@llholiday Once you remove the tag, you cannot return it.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2