Community Forums

For the Shower  

Page 5 / 5
  RSS

Robert
(@njewell1)
Registered
November 14, 2017 2:06 pm  

Barbara its true you don't have to wait for the ice cream to kick in !!

Subtotal colectomy and Proctectomy , Ileostomy , Ulcerative Colitis

ReplyQuote
Marcie
(@shulmjs)
Registered
November 14, 2017 2:29 pm  

Hey, Robert, I quit smoking.......... Didn't want to say anything until I was in a good mode of that area..  Did u notice I was going nuts here??????? 

Sorry gang,, 

All I have done is bake cakes and breads.. 

How r u dong? haven't heard from u in a bit.. M

2014 - 3 strangulations of colon, Ulcerative colitis, removal of colon, illiostomcy named woooh Nellie..

ReplyQuote
Robert
(@njewell1)
Registered
November 14, 2017 2:37 pm  

Good for you Marcie !! Its not easy to quit n stay quit but you can do it !

Subtotal colectomy and Proctectomy , Ileostomy , Ulcerative Colitis

ReplyQuote
Marcie
(@shulmjs)
Registered
November 14, 2017 3:51 pm  

NO, it is not easy-- With the holidays coming etc. Keeping that simple.. 

People say it is easier to quit hard street drugs than this..  I cant compare the 2 but- ?????  I am strong for the most part.. The C.O.P.D. was getting to me,, and I do feel the not smoking helps.. So better days to come as always.

The man from town came to check out the house for tax's today-- noticed we had 5 bedrooms instead of 3- I said, No, made one small one down stairs-the other one there is no door-or wall to ceiling. That does not count!! This is not a 5 bedroom house!! Well, he says, you did over 1,000 feet in the basement and that counts of living space, so have to up your living space to over 3,00o sq. feet.......  So, it is good that I quit smoking as a carton costs near $100.00 -- hope that pays for the extra tax's.. He even added the space to the under of the deck that we closed in for storage.. We are taxed to death in Ct.  IF u get your dogs nails clipped u r taxed even!!!!!!!!!!! Calif. is expensive also I see huh? ON retirement pay?? Florida is a good choice.. But I and Tom have our Doctors here and pretty well settled in here.. No breaks huh?  Life............goes on-with pains and aches ..... and more to come of those--GOT TO DEAL WITH IT!!  But we did get by for 20 years of no up tax's.. should be an interesting bill.......... :-( 

You and John seem to be hitting it off well, that is good that u found a male friend.. M.

2014 - 3 strangulations of colon, Ulcerative colitis, removal of colon, illiostomcy named woooh Nellie..

Robert liked
ReplyQuote
Patrick
(@patrick)
Registered
March 23, 2018 1:41 am  

The best time is when your system is not active. Only you know when your stoma is quiet for a few hours. Theres nothing better than a shower appliance or bag free and its good to get that area clean and be appliance free if just for a half hour

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5
Share:

Please Login or Register