Colorectal cancer and ostomies  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

sjlovestosing
(@sjlovestosing)
Registered
31/01/2019 7:30 am  

Hi Kerby!

I hope things are still going well for you! Everything went well - it sure beats the alternative. It's nice to know that there are others out there that had similar experiences to mine and that we are all in this together.

God bless,

Stella

LLNorth liked
ReplyQuote
Kerby
(@lkerby33)
Registered
31/01/2019 7:37 am  

Thank you for kind words. I've been on this site since Nov. 2017....I came across Eric's site and it led me to here. I've been in Oklahoma with my Sister, so was away for a while .Yes this site was a Huge help in calming my anxiety of coming home with an Ostomy Pouch and sealed rectum. Quite the learning process .I thought ,I can't do this ? With the help of s Great Nurse whom knew what she was doing I became good Friends with attached Buddy. I'm lucky, I've had few issues early on but adjusted better than I thought .This site is awesome. I don't feel like I'm on this journey alone. I learn so much and count my blessings .I look forward to being back on here again . A wealth of knowledge ....Your Friend Linda, from Icicle, Illinois.  Lol. .The frozen Tundra.  Brrrr

LLNorth liked
ReplyQuote
LLNorth
(@llholiday)
Registered
02/02/2019 11:06 pm  

Thank you, Stella. I am doing well, also. It hasn’t been easy, of course, but I am doing better than a lot of people and consider myself lucky. I had a great ostomy nurse who prepared me well for this new way of life.

I love the smell of coffee in the morning. It smells like .... victory.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register