Clear all

Aggressive Toweling  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

dogtalkerer
(@dogtalkerer)
Registered
June 2, 2020 10:48 am  

I ve pulled on the bag too with a towel, doesn't feel comfortable.   I was talking about day to day things that can occur.  many people apparently burp their bags, so that is an indication that the bag can separate fairly easy.   jumping dogs, etc is one reason I don't a 2 piece.

ReplyQuote
dogtalkerer
(@dogtalkerer)
Registered
June 2, 2020 10:56 am  

LK, so you say the doctor pulled on the bag til it came off your body?  did the doc pull on the bag or the flange?

So you consider this a common enough situation where you suggest people wear 2 piece bags?   I wore a 2 piece when i had a colonscopy, no such incident occured.

how often you do assume this sort of thing happens?

my comments were about day to day stuff not some rare 1 in a million situation.  

ReplyQuote
LLNorth
(@llholiday)
Registered
June 2, 2020 11:59 am  

@jtvt thank you for your reply. I have some sample slim barrier rings that I am trying out and so far so good. They are less bulky than the regular and don’t make that peak/tunnel. My stoma is often sort of retracted on one side, and it is simply not tall enough to get past the barrier ring once it does that.

Colostomy 4/30/18
I love the smell of coffee in the morning. It smells like .... victory.

ReplyQuote
john68
(@john68)
Registered
June 2, 2020 12:41 pm  

Hi Folks, just on the subject of wafers if it’s thick and ya don’t want to mould I give it a roll using the adhesive remover spray bottle. 

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2