Notifications
Clear all

Vegan Gift for Mom  

RSS

kirtisharma
(@kirtisharma)
Registered
May 26, 2020 7:28 am  

Hello All, I am vegan from last 3 months, So i don’t have enough knowledge about vegan products. My mom birthday is coming on 16th June and I want to gift her vegan lipstick set.  Can anyone know which lipstick brand is best for mom?

Topic Tags
john68
(@john68)
Registered
May 26, 2020 8:27 am  

Hi kirtisharma, Welcome to the forum. I googled Vegan Cosmetics and their is lots of variety, What did we ever do with out Google 

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
May 26, 2020 9:54 am  

Hello @kirtisharma, welcome to the forum.

What country do you live in? There are many brands that offer vegan lipstick, but availability will likely be your biggest challenge due to COVID delays and store closures. But there should be plenty available online depending on where you live. 

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
May 26, 2020 9:58 am  

FYI: The brand e.l.f is quite popular and they have loads of vegan cosmetics: https://www.elfcosmetics.com/

ReplyQuote
kirtisharma
(@kirtisharma)
Registered
May 27, 2020 6:16 am  

I am from India, And yes i have checked last night about top vegan lipstick brands like Barepro Longwear Lipstick, Pacifica Colour Quench Lip Tint and Memi Matte Luxe. I have finalised i am go with Memi Matte. I have checked full description about this product from here and I think i am go with right brand. What about you guys? 

john68 liked
ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
May 27, 2020 10:06 am  
Posted by: @kirtisharma

I have finalised i am go with Memi Matte.

Looks like a very popular brand! I think it's a great choice!

ReplyQuote