[Closed] Paid Ostomy Study for Vidlet

10 Posts
7 Users
11 Likes
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
Topic starter  

THE SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING !

Hey guys,

I was contacted by a company who offers other companies a way to get feedback from customers and the public through their app.

There is a questionnaire, and if you qualify and successfully complete their survey, there's $150 in it for you. 

I've signed up and I'm waiting for a conformation, but they are looking to get this done this Friday and Saturday, so you'll need to sign up quickly. 

I'll close this thread once the selection window closes.

Disclosure:  I'm told that I would get a finders fee for any participants who successfully complete the survey. Please mention my name and email (veganostomy@gmail.com) when it asks for a referral on the form. 

Thanks and good luck!

The application form is here : CLOSED

More details below.

This is a qualifying form for Vidlet's Ostomy Study. The full study will pay $150 and takes fifteen minutes to talk about your experience with your ostomy system. 

The study is completed on the Vidlet app using your smartphone.

We work exclusively with Product Design Research teams. 

Your responses will be kept in strict confidence, and we will not share your email address or phone number or send you spam. You can see more information about our privacy policy here: www.vidlet.com/privacy/

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.
~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

Tony
 Tony
(@ileostony)

Thank you Eric.  Filled out the form and gave them your name and email address.

Tony
Crohn's diagnosed in 1995.
Spontaneous colon perforation and emergency end ileostomy surgery in 2018.
No colon - still rollin'!
No eyesight - life still bright!
Stomaversary - December 4th

john68 and VeganOstomy reacted
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
Topic starter  

I just finished the interview. It was a great experience unlike anything I've done before. 

Basically, vidlet is an app that allows you to answer survey questions by video. So you see the question, then you record your answer as a video, review the video and send it off. You do this for all the questions before it uploads them and you are done!

(@valerie)

Getting ready to download app. Used you as referral. Should be fun.

UC at age 18, 1981. Diagnosed at 20, proctocolectomy with permanent ileostomy at age 23, 1986.

VeganOstomy reacted
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @valerie

Getting ready to download app. Used you as referral. Should be fun.

Let me know how it went ??

Tony H
(@tony-h)

filled out the form , just waiting to see if  I qualify

VeganOstomy reacted
(@john68)

Same here form just filled in ?

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

VeganOstomy reacted
(@squeakyandliza)

I filled it out too. Eric, I hope you get the finders fee whether we all get chosen or not. ?

-Liza
Ileostomy 6/18/2018
“May your day be bright and your bag be light.”

VeganOstomy reacted
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)

@veganostomy

Well that was an experience! LOL. All new stuff to me. Thank you for the opportunity. Eric, you always look so confident in your videos I'm afraid I may have frightened them as I frightened myself having never seen me in a video or a selfie purposely taken! LOL, I may have sent them 4 videos by accident, LOL. I'm so not used to seeing myself through the phone and even though I took time to do my hair and dress up a little I still was not happy with what I sent by accident... four times...as I discovered when I got email saying they received them. ROLLOL! 17 tries later... LOL, sorry I can't stop laughing now but it beats the dreadful feeling they may have when they see what I sent! Anyway you have a good day and thank you for the opportunity and of course I mentioned you. Have a good day y'all.lol...

Linda

VeganOstomy reacted
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you guys! It was fun! If another interview opportunity comes up like this, I'll be sure to let you all know! 

I'll keep the thread open until maybe tonight, then I'll close it as I'm sure they'll have enough people by then.