Notifications
Clear all

Mock interview fun...

4 Posts
4 Users
10 Likes
(@dogtalkerer)
Topic starter  
  lets have some fun with this.  vegan, you can be the job seeker giving the 101 reasons why an employer needs to know about your stoma and claim you are disabled because of.

the employer will want to know two things, how this will affect your ability to do the job(you can make make up a job you are trying to get) and what special accommodations your disability requires. you have to come up with a specific job though.

my only constraint, assume this is a small business and not looking to meet a quota or government mandate. 

I'd say the general population perceives a disability as trouble doing  day to day tasks that others have no problem doing.  So the persons needs some sort of assistance to complete a task or the task is impossible to do by the disabled person.   

feel free to add comments squeeky, how does being an accountant with a stoma affect your work?

in the end I will explain how it affects my job.

(@john68)

I have to ask what is the point of asking Eric (not vegan) to engage in this game!!

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

Tony, LK and SqueakyandLiza reacted
ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin

@dogtalkerer

Not that we haven't already beaten this topic to death a few times already, I'm not sure what the point of this "game" is. 

If it's to add some constructive exercise for other members, then I'm happy to participate. But if it's to argue or mock other members, then I would consider this a final warning not to.

What are you hoping to gain from this thread that already hasn't been addressed in previous threads?

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.
~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

Tony, LK, SqueakyandLiza and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@squeakyandliza)

Posted by: @dogtalkerer

in the end I will explain how it affects my job.

Hi Dogtalkerer, why don’t you just tell us your job and how your ostomy affects it. 

Liza

-Liza
Ileostomy 6/18/2018
“May your day be bright and your bag be light.”

john68, LK and Tony reacted
ReplyQuote