Notifications
Clear all

Employment Opportunity!! [Canada]  

RSS

My Everything Store
(@my-everything-store)
Registered
June 2, 2020 1:28 pm  

[Message from Veganostomy: I've given James from My Everything Store permission to post this as I'd like to give him the opportunity to help others with disabilities in Canada. I have received no compensation or benefits, but I do hope that it helps others who might be looking for work.]

My Everything Store is now open! We are Canada’s largest medical supply company with over 16,000 products delivered to your door for free. The store is owned and operated by a Canadian with a disability and we are only hiring people with disabilities. So now instead of your medical condition being a barrier to employment, it is a pre-requisite!

We are looking for individuals that have contacts within their disability community to be sales reps. We will have one or two per province, so this is a very lucrative opportunity. Being an influencer or natural born sales person is certainly an asset but not necessary. The individuals would be working from their homes and the vast majority of all the work is online via social media. You must live in Canada for this opportunity, sorry friends down south we are going to be getting to you soon!!

If you are interested or know anyone with a medical condition or disability please have them send a resume to info@myeverythingstore.ca