Notifications
Clear all

Who wants to be a Millionaire

3 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
(@squeakyandliza)
Topic starter  

Did anyone happen to see Who Wants to be a Millionaire last week. One of the celebrities, Lauren Lapkus, won $500,000 for the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation. Linda (LK) captured a picture from the episode. It is very exciting for the IBD community!!

1591412059-79E12110-3663-4A3B-BC5C-27A30B34367D.jpeg

-Liza
Ileostomy 6/18/2018
“May your day be bright and your bag be light.”

VeganOstomy and LLNorth reacted
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)

Liza...Thankyou for  posting that picture for me/us! I very much enjoyed that show & was even a tad on the edge of my seat cheering her on! Thank you very much Lauren Lapkus for a job well done! In this series of stars for charity, she was the fourth to win this amount of money for her charity of choice.  Her last question was a difficult one about the most common name among U.S. Presidents. Her helpful phone call to her father for help was placed.  With the question asked,  his first answer was  John then he was silent for several seconds and blurted  out JAMES! Instantly the buzzer rang ending the phone call. This sort of left her hanging a bit but decided to trust her good Dad and go with James as her answer. Way to go Lauren and Dad! Thats a lot of money for an important charity.

Linda

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin

I haven't watched that show in ages, but that's such an awesome win for her and the C&C Foundation! Wow! 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.
~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote