Community Forums

Notifications
Clear all

COVID vaccine

Page 2 / 2

john68
(@john68)
Registered

Eric, sorry to hear about your relative. The NHS has already reported that they are treating patients with what they call “long Covid. The effect of this virus will only be understood in the months and years to come.

When it’s offered take the vaccine 👍

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

ReplyQuote
john68
(@john68)
Registered

Hi Folks, Had my first dose this morning at 9 am (UK) Well organised process from start to finish. At lunch time felt a bit queasy but it only lasted an hour. Feel great now and pleased to have got it.😀

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

Tony H, Robert, LLNorth and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Robert
(@njewell1)
Registered

Hey there Lad  (John) and all . I joined the ranks also had my first shot last Saturday . Very efficient place . Took longer to wait the 15 minutes than to do paperwork and sign in . Never had a problem from it . One more to go . 

Subtotal colectomy , Ileostomy , Ulcerative Colitis

Tony H, john68 and LLNorth liked
ReplyQuote
SqueakyandLiza
(@squeakyandliza)
Registered

I just got my second dose an hour ago. I have heard many stories of people having a reaction to the second one. I’ve been drinking lots of water. I don’t know if it will help, but it can’t hurt. I’ll report back if I have any problems. Feels good to be fully vaccinated though!!!

-Liza
Ileostomy 6/18/2018
“May your day be bright and your bag be light.”

Robert liked
ReplyQuote
Stella
(@stella)
Registered

I got my first dose yesterday (mRNA) . since I'm a chemotherapy recipient, they allow to have the second dose within 21-28 days.

ReplyQuote
glenn.giroir
(@glenn-giroir)
Registered

@squeakyandliza

I did better with the second than I did with the first, but my wife had fever and chill with the second.  It varies a lot from person to person.  

Ulcerative Colitis (1995)
Permanent Ileostomy (2019)
Doing what it takes to enjoy life to its fullest.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2