Notifications
Clear all

Christmas Wishes

8 Posts
7 Users
20 Likes
(@john68)
Topic starter  

Morning Everyone, The big day is nearly nearly here, Christmas means different things to us all, it is a time of excitement, joy, celebration, and can may be even sadness! For me this year has seen a lot of changes, I lost my Dad back in March (89 healthy years) and also seen my wife go through surgery and have her health restored! Each of us will have our own reflection at this time and some of us are in hospital or recovering from surgery! We may hold different beliefs and have different customs but all part of a Big family. So its an Honour to wish Eric and his family and each and every one of you and your familys a HAPPY HEALTHY CHRISTMAS. GOD BLESS

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin

Season's Greetings and best wishes to you all! 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.
~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

john68, Zvitusk and Robert reacted
ReplyQuote
Navey
(@navey)

I would like to send my best wishes for a healthy and happy New Year to all of the forum members and to their families. May you all have a safe and wonderful holiday. 

Cheers  

john68, VeganOstomy, Zvitusk and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Robert
(@njewell1)

Thank You Navey and a Merry Christmas to you and your family and have a safe and Happy New Year !!!!

Proctectomy , Ileostomy , Ulcerative Colitis

survivor1999 reacted
ReplyQuote
Robert
(@njewell1)

I have to say next few days are gonna be busy so I would like to say right now in case I don't get another chance . All my ostomate family and your families  I wish you ALL a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR with good health coming to all ! Because without the health we truly don't have much . And special thanks to the Big Guy Eric for this site and bringing us all together . Ok enough of the sappy stuff . Lol 

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Proctectomy , Ileostomy , Ulcerative Colitis

ReplyQuote
survivor1999
(@survivor1999)

Not a frequent visitor but want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

ReplyQuote
Barbara
(@msbjlee)

Well once again it looks like from bull fingers Barbara pressed the wrong button or drag your feet fingers wrong way across the screen. I wrote a text you you guys and it has disappeared so if you see a couple strange things wandering around out there it's just me and my fumble fingers. Survivor 1999 it's good to see your head pop up and see you show your face this is a good place to be and I'm glad you've made an appearance you'll learn a lot I'm sure just as I have. Eric has put in a great deal of thought time energy work and I would be willing to bet a personal loss of sleep on this site to make it a good place for us to be. It will be a blessing to you. I also want to wish all of my ostomate friends a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year seems so hard for me to know that that 2018 is here in a few days. I missed most of 2017 and I think it will go down in my diary " the missing year.".  I will be stuck here at Holy Family in for at least through Christmas Day. Things are beginning to move on to Stella is actually making some noise not a great deal however but that is a sign that the blockage is beginning to possibly break up. I'm scared of the break up. I'm afraid that the force of it shooting out in the bottom of my two-piece bag will blow a such force that I will be blown completely through the floor and into the Next Room below me. Stella can be like that you know. Anyway Merry Christmas everyone hope to hear from some of you next week but no you will be busy the advice given to all you women to get out of the kitchen don't do the dishes today doing next week all of that kind of stuff is so true wish I had learned that years ago. It's time to take time for you it's time for me to take time for me so be back with you guys later as your time and my time both allow again Merry Christmas Barbara

Severe rheumatoid arthritis, spondoloarthropy, polymyalgia rhumatica, type 1 diabetic, IBS and finally, emergency diverticulitis surgery, colon removed Stella born Jan. 27, 2017. 6 bouts of c-diff, failed fecal transplant. Complete colonectomy and ileostomy July 30, 2018. ENOUGH!!

survivor1999 reacted
ReplyQuote
Dona
 Dona
(@dona)

I join in wishing you all a wonderful new year and a wonderful Christmas. Another year of trials, new friends and learning.  All we could wish for!

Party on!!

Onset of severe Ulcerative Colitus Oct.2012. Subtotal colectomy with illiostomy July 2015; Peristomal hernia repair ( Sugarbaker, mesh, laparoscopic) May 2017.

john68 and survivor1999 reacted
ReplyQuote