Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Stealthbelt vs ComfortBelt  

RSS

Diana
(@diana)
Registered
April 11, 2017 11:22 am  

Hi Eric,  I know you have reviewed both and I'm wondering if you have a preference between the two and why?

Thanks!

VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
April 11, 2017 11:29 am  

I fixed your original post, Diana ;) 

This is a question I always get asked about! I have a comparison video/article planned, but I have no date for when that'll be done. 

In short, they both work well and have subtle differences. Stealth Belt has another product called the "Quick Start Belt", which is closer to the ComfortBelt than the Stealth Belt Pro is.

The Stealth Belt Pro is a custom belt, where the ComfortBelt and "Quick Start Belt" are meant to work with all sizes of appliances.

I'll get into more detail and compare them all SoonTM ;) 

Diana liked
ReplyQuote
Diana
(@diana)
Registered
April 11, 2017 11:38 am  

Thank you for fixing it Eric!  I did try the ComfortBelt and while I do love it, it tends to move around more than I'd like due to some hip curves. I wasn't sure if the Stealthbelt was any different with that. Looking forward to your comparison review. Thank you for all you do!

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
April 11, 2017 11:41 am  
Posted by: Diana

I did try the ComfortBelt and while I do love it, it tends to move around more than I'd like due to some hip curves.   

I find the Stealth Belt Pro to be more secure, but the band size is about the same, so I'm not sure if it'll give you a different experience or not. 

Diana liked
ReplyQuote
lindsayT
(@lindsayt)
Registered
April 11, 2017 11:50 am  

Just to give another option I purchased this one.  Its Canadian and half the price of the stealth belt.  I do like it but I'm still a bit weirded out with wearing my bag sideways.

http://ostabelt.com

Diana and VeganOstomy liked
ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
April 11, 2017 12:00 pm  
Posted by: lindsayT

Just to give another option I purchased this one.  Its Canadian and half the price of the stealth belt.  I do like it but I'm still a bit weirded out with wearing my bag sideways.

http://ostabelt.com

I met the people from OstaBelt in Vancouver when I gave a presentation there. I was hoping they'd send me a belt for review, but that never happened (yet).  I do like the look of their belt and have no doubt that it does a good job too! 

lindsayT and Diana liked
ReplyQuote
Tony H
(@tony-h)
Registered
April 14, 2017 9:53 am  

I would love to buy a stealth belt pro but the cost of postage is nearly $60  , thats a lot , I had stoma cloaks sent from the US and the cost of post was under $10 , still tempted as it looks like a great product .

the ostabelt looks good but no option to buy in europe .

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
April 14, 2017 11:37 am  
Posted by: Tony H

I would love to buy a stealth belt pro but the cost of postage is nearly $60  , thats a lot , I had stoma cloaks sent from the US and the cost of post was under $10 , still tempted as it looks like a great product. 

I would have to agree that the shipping costs seem excessive, especially when compared to shipping other similar items. 

Ostabelt, ComfortBelt and StealthBelt all work very much in the same way. I'd go with whatever is accessible and affordable. 

I may get an Ostabelt just to do a three way comparison! 

Tony H liked
ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
May 6, 2017 4:33 pm  

Quick update. I've recorded my video comparison and the written article is like 90% done =) 

Expect this in the coming weeks!

Diana liked
ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
May 16, 2017 11:23 am  

My comparison is now live: https://www.veganostomy.ca/stealthbelt-vs-comfortbelt/

ReplyQuote