Notifications
Clear all

Ostomybagholder.com problems

5 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
(@awc19)
Topic starter  

I am curious if others have ordered from Ostomybagholder.com? I ordered a custom bag holder at the end of April and paid through PayPal. The order has never shipped. I have reached out several times to the support at the company to get order status updates and they do not even reply back. I have had to reach out to PayPal to try and get my money back. 

Please beware if you are thinking of ordering from this site as I think I am out quite a bit of money. I will have to see what PayPal does about getting me a refund. 

Thanks for any insight into this company, if you have dealt with them in the past.

Thanks,

Alice

Alice

(@john68)

Hi Awc19, I know my Wife always uses PayPal, They can handle any dispute on your behalf to reclaim goods or money. I think there may be a cut of point/time frame in which to do it. Log into your account and follow the instructions. Hope it works out. 

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin

That's really unfortunate. I do know that PayPal should have you covered. I've had to get payments reversed, especially because I use ebay a lot and 1 out of 10 deliveries never make it back. 

Have you tried reaching out them via social media? That sometimes speeds things up. 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.
~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
(@awc19)
Topic starter  

Thanks for the replies. Once I reached out to PayPal, they were able to get my refund. I am disappointed that I still don't have an Ostomy pouch. I was hoping to use it for helping hold the weight of the bag, especially when I am out walking for exercise. I am just using the belt which came with my pouches and it is doing okay. I may start from square one researching for another company.

Alice

LK reacted
ReplyQuote
Kerby
(@lkerby33)

Yes, I go thru PayPal. They are great at helping. Be careful who you order from  check reviews. Good luck?

ReplyQuote