Community Forums

My new stoma guard - it's wonderful!  

RSS

John Kane
(@john-kane)
Registered
April 15, 2018 4:42 pm  

Greetings all,

Recently I bought a Stomaplex Freedom-Guard GTX with the Ostomy Belt and I'm  delighted with it. Bob, the helpful and friendly inventor of the device, and owner of Stomaplex, used his engineering background to produce a very logical solution. The guard fits over the appliance and keeps a low profile - it hardly shows under clothing. The ingenious twin-strap elastic belt is very comfortable and also provides some good support, which for me is much needed. Ramona the Stoma seems quite happy living within her new secure shell and this purchase has made life so much easier for me. My stoma is slightly above the belt line so I wear (vegan) suspenders with shirt or top neatly tucked into pants. Wanted to share this with my fellow ostomates as we surely all deserve some good news!

VeganOstomy and Zvitusk liked
ReplyQuote
Zvitusk
(@zvitusk)
Registered
April 15, 2018 7:11 pm  

hi John Kane,

i am so glad that you found the stomaguard that works for you. you sound excited. please keep in touch with the rest of us so that we can learn from your experiences.

z

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
April 15, 2018 7:18 pm  

Glad you like that stoma guard,  John! 

I've always wanted to try a Stomaplex, but they are a little expensive and my insurance won't cover it. 

Let us know if you have any other awesome products you'd like to share with us =)

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register