[Sticky] The forums are now live!

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
Topic starter  

(April 6, 2017) - These Community Forums are now open!

Please spread the news where you can! I'm looking forward to interacting with this vibrant group! =) 

TIP: You can now access the forums from the main website menu at the top of the page or in the mobile menu.

Eric

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.
~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

Kerby
(@lkerby33)

Okay, bare with me!  I'm new on these Forums. Colostomy last November. The tips and Eric's videos have been a blessing. My self doubt and how can I do this filled me with encouragement and I wasn't alone. I've had several issues with pancaking still. Between my Nurse and online tips I'm flubbertated. My goal is to now and then wear my pouch horizontal for certain occasions. I ended with an odor problem last weeks, seems like the Bigger Hollister Barrier # 79540. 40 mm. Is breaking down in 2-3 days plus it looking like bruising around that area after I took it off. I hope I'm safe. I used a Moldable barrier and wafer.. Any ideas would be appreciated. I've tried different oils. I found the M9 stunk. So, use our regular Adapt for now. 

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
Topic starter  

Hey Kerby! Welcome to the forums.

Feel free to post your introduction on the Introductions forum so people can read your story :) 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.
~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote