Community Forums

Notifications

Hi.....newbie here  

RSS

JustCallMeClint
(@justcallmeclint)
Registered
February 13, 2020 9:33 am  

Hello to all,my Christmas present last year (2019) was emergency surgery (colostomy). It's been almost two months since the operation and all is well,no issues at all. This site has been invaluable,l can't stress that enough. Thank you all for the wealth of information. 

LK, ArchieB, LLNorth and 3 people liked
SqueakyandLiza
(@squeakyandliza)
Registered
February 13, 2020 9:39 am  

Welcome Clint!

Merry Christmas to you.  I wonder what you will get for your birthday?  😂

But in all seriousness, welcome aboard. It sounds like you are aware of all this site has to offer. The support here on the forums supplements all Eric’s offerings very nicely. 

LK, ArchieB and Tony liked
ReplyQuote
john68
(@john68)
Registered
February 13, 2020 10:29 am  

Hi Clint, Welcome to the forum. It’s great to hear it’s going well, knowledge is power. Some name there stoma, Noelle, Rudolph, Dirty Harry May suit yer new friend 😂 looking forward to hearing more 👍

LK, ArchieB, Tony and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
SqueakyandLiza
(@squeakyandliza)
Registered
February 13, 2020 11:06 am  
Posted by: @john68

Hi Clint, Welcome to the forum. It’s great to hear it’s going well, knowledge is power. Some name there stoma, Noelle, Rudolph, Dirty Harry May suit yer new friend 😂 looking forward to hearing more 👍

@justcallmeclint

Clint,

I vote for Dirty Harry!!  That is awesome, John!!

LK, ArchieB and Tony liked
ReplyQuote
LLNorth
(@llholiday)
Registered
February 13, 2020 11:29 am  

Hi Clint, I am almost two years out from surgery, and mine was uneventful, also (it was on my husband’s birthday!). Wonderful people on these forums, and I regularly browse through the information that Eric has on the site - how I appreciate VeganOstomy ❤️.  Nice to meet you! LL

PS  I could go on and on, but as long as you are considering names for your stoma, there’s Magnum Force, and Every Which Way But Loose ....😊

ReplyQuote
LK
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)
Registered
February 14, 2020 6:13 am  

Welcome Clint! Don't be a stranger. I hope things continue to go well for you. It is always nice to hear of a success,  right out of the 🐢 starting gate! What? Okay...I was kidding with the turtle, that was me! Lol! 🐎

Keep up the good spirits and continue to enjoy this amazing site Eric put together! Chime in anytime and share your tips and secrets too! 

Linda

ReplyQuote
Dona
 Dona
(@dona)
Registered
February 14, 2020 12:01 pm  

Welcome Clint,

Always wonderful to have a new voice. ...you could also name it 'Breezy'.!

ReplyQuote
sjlovestosing
(@sjlovestosing)
Registered
February 14, 2020 3:20 pm  

Hi Clint 👋 and welcome. It's always nice to "meet and greet a newbie. As you have already discovered, you'll find a wealth of info and support here. Eric is fabulous!

God bless,

Stella

ReplyQuote
glenn.giroir
(@glenn-giroir)
Registered
February 15, 2020 2:29 am  

Hi Clint.  I had my ileostomy on Dec 09.  I’ve had a good go of things also.  Welcome!

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
February 18, 2020 10:32 am  

Welcome, Clint! 

Glad to hear that things went smoothly for you! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask us :)

ReplyQuote
Share: