Clear all

[Solved] Trouble logging into the forums through my phone

8 Posts
3 Users
5 Likes
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)
Topic starter  

Hi Eric, you asked me yesterday to log in from my phone and see if it works  with the new update you have here.   I am sorry to report, that either my phone is not as smart as it thinks it is or maybe I  need to open something I have not, I am not sure, but after trying several times thru out the day and night I still could not log in by my phone.  I am having other issues with it and some have been solved but this one remains.  I just can't figure it out.  This phone almost grew wings today as it is sending me unasked for alerts every 3  in. since 7 a.m.  Samsung J 3 Android.  Everything on the lap top works great tho!  Thank you for all you do here from me too! Have a nice day.    

Linda

VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin

Thanks for letting me know, Linda.

Can you please let me know if you are using the Samsung Internet Browser or Chrome for Android. 

I've had no trouble logging in using my Samsung phone, but I'd like to test all options. 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.
~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)
Topic starter  

Hello Eric

I just wanted to let you know that I took my phone to the phone store, and the young man at the counter hooked me up to a different browser. Now I have contact with you through my phone, I'm so happy about that! Thank you for trying to help me solve the problem. All systems are go from here through my phone. I think it's really cool to do this and I feel so modern LOL. I am now able to dictate to text as well which is good on days when my eyes are troublesome. I hope you have a nice evening and thank you again for all your support.

Linda

Linda

ReplyQuote
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)
Topic starter  

? hmmm, I was hoping this would work too and so far so great!!!   Linda????...? Bye now! I think I have to get out more...??

Linda

ReplyQuote
(@squeakyandliza)

Posted by: @dlkfiretruck

? hmmm, I was hoping this would work too and so far so great!!!   Linda????...? Bye now! I think I have to get out more...??

Linda, you have no idea how much I needed that laugh right now!!!  ?????

-Liza
Ileostomy 6/18/2018
“May your day be bright and your bag be light.”

LK reacted
ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin

Posted by: @dlkfiretruck

and the young man at the counter hooked me up to a different browser.

Glad that worked! Do you know what browser you're using now? 

I'll mark this topic as "solved" but let me know if it ever happens again.

ReplyQuote
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)
Topic starter  

@veganostomy

Hey Eric, I called Gavin at the phone store and asked about the browser. He says it was Google Chrome is that he hooked me up to. And whatever he did I am also able to dictate to text. This really is so cool. I hope you have a nice evening and a really good weekend. Thank you again for everything.

Linda

Linda

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin

@dlkfiretruck

Thanks for letting me know. Chrome is the most popular browser on both desktop and mobile, but more importantly, it's the most compatible with most websites so I'm not surprised that works better. 

ReplyQuote