Looking for supplie...

Looking for supplies  

RSS

Sah_5ha
(@sah_5ha)
Registered
09/07/2019 3:21 pm  

Dear admin.

Hi, my name us Yuni. I'm 44 yo. and i had stoma. Everyday I using stoma bag/colostomy bag. Sometime it's so painfully if leaking. It's make me crying, sometime using 2-3 colostomy bag each day. But in anothet day it's fine.

Colistomy bag in here fot me its so expensive. I buy sometime online or doctor give me only 3 pcs. Can somebody give me/donate colostomy bag for me??

Before I say thanks fot Vegan Ostomy

Regards

Yuni

Yuni

VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
09/07/2019 4:04 pm  

Hi Yuni, 

Welcome to the forum. What country are you living in? Depending on where you live, we may be able to point you in the right direction. Some countries offer free supplies, so maybe that's an option for you too. 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
Sah_5ha
(@sah_5ha)
Registered
10/07/2019 12:19 pm  

Dear Admin..

My current country is in Indonesia. I'm living in central Java. Supplies of colostomy bag in here is difficult. Not every apotek had.

Regards 

Yuni

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
10/07/2019 3:31 pm  

Hi Yuni,

Thank you, I wanted to make sure that you are from Indonesia. Your country does have an ostomy association (Indonesian Ostomy Association) but I could only find a Facebook page for them, along with an email and phone number. 

You may want to get in touch with them to see what options are available to you. 

One of their mission statements is to : "Distribute stoma bags and its equipment to the ostomates, especially those who are from low socio-economic society "

Their Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/pg/yki.inoa/

Email: inoa@hotmail.co.id

Phone: (62) 21 3152603 - 06

I hope that they are able to help you. Best of luck! Please let us know how things go and if they were able to share any resources that might be helpful to other patients. 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

john68 liked
ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register