Happy Easter and Passover

5 Posts
4 Users
7 Likes
sjlovestosing
(@sjlovestosing)
Topic starter  

Hello all,

To the ostomates who celebrate Easter or Passover, I wish to convey my sincerest wishes for a blessed one!

May God bless you.

Stella

VeganOstomy, LK and john68 reacted
(@john68)

Thank you Stella. Whether Easter, Passover or a time to spend time with family and friends it’s a time of New life, freedom and hope. 

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

LK reacted
ReplyQuote
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)

In our Church , we say...The Lord has Risen, and then the response is usually The Lord Has Risen Indeed.  Happy Easter everyone. 

I like that John. We need hope today as for what is going in the world today alone, overseas. It is frightening to see what this world is coming to.

Linda

john68 reacted
ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin

I hope that everyone was able to spend a nice weekend with family and/or friends. 

I definitely ate way too much, like I usually do when I visit my parents! So worth it, though! 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.
~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

LK and john68 reacted
ReplyQuote
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)

Every year since my hubby died, my son has always brought me a bit of chocolate r whatever suits the holiday...cinnamon hearts at Valentines..He did so again this year and told when he delivered it, that he was bringing me a chocolate coma. He laughed a bit as he had forgotten the diabetes for a few days. Daniel is very sweet this way about making the holidays special any way he can for me. Eric, to me, next to family and friends, the food is always one of the best parts of the holidays. I love seeing the new salads and dishes everyone comes up with. Lots of creativity and often plenty of work, but so worth it all. This year the prize goes to the Couscous veggie and beet salad with a Balsamic Dijon dressing.

Linda

ReplyQuote