Community Forums

Great discount  

RSS

Barbara
(@msbjlee)
Registered
February 12, 2018 11:27 am  

First... I am not an agent for Pouchwear, but, I wanted to share. They have a 15% valentibes day discount on everything even sale items. Enter LOVE15 in the discount box at checkout. Good til 14 Feb at midnight Arizona USA time.  I saved nearly 20 bucks so thought it worth sharing.  Barbara

Severe rheumatoid arthritis, spondoloarthropy, polymyalgia rhumatica, type 1 diabetic, IBS and finally, emergency diverticulitis surgery, colon removed Stella born Jan. 27, 2017. 6 bouts of c-diff, failed fecal transplant. Complete colonectomy and ileostomy July 30, 2018. ENOUGH!!

ReplyQuote
Robert
(@njewell1)
Registered
February 12, 2018 11:42 am  

Good Morning Barbara

Thanks for the heads up . Are you talking about the Pouchwear in Yuma ? I just received 2 wraps from them figures I ordered them just a shade to early . Lol .

Subtotal colectomy and Proctectomy , Ileostomy , Ulcerative Colitis

ReplyQuote
Barbara
(@msbjlee)
Registered
February 12, 2018 11:58 am  

Oh, too bad. That was the one I was talking about.

Severe rheumatoid arthritis, spondoloarthropy, polymyalgia rhumatica, type 1 diabetic, IBS and finally, emergency diverticulitis surgery, colon removed Stella born Jan. 27, 2017. 6 bouts of c-diff, failed fecal transplant. Complete colonectomy and ileostomy July 30, 2018. ENOUGH!!

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
February 13, 2018 10:52 am  

If you're in the market for an ostomy accessory, most manufacturers tend to have discounts all the time. Sign up for their newsletters to be notified (or check their social media). I always see discounts from OstomySecrets and StealthBelt, too.  

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
Barbara
(@msbjlee)
Registered
February 13, 2018 10:55 am  

Thanks for the tip Eric!! I am going to do that. 

ReplyQuote
Kathymac
(@kathymac)
Registered
February 18, 2018 4:23 pm  

I found HUGE price differences on both Ebay and Amazon.  Ebay even emails me when products I had purchased reduce prices.  Some of the reductions are as much as half and make sure you go for the "free shipping" option.  

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
February 18, 2018 10:53 pm  
Posted by: Kathymac

I found HUGE price differences on both Ebay and Amazon.  Ebay even emails me when products I had purchased reduce prices.  Some of the reductions are as much as half and make sure you go for the "free shipping" option.  

When you order from ebay, are the expiry dates on the products still well into the future? That's my only concern with purchasing from ebay is that maybe someone is offloading older products.

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
Kathymac
(@kathymac)
Registered
February 19, 2018 6:09 pm  

You can contact the seller for that information.  I have never had a problem with any ostomy products I have purchased.  They all have worked for me perfectly.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register