Community Forums

Notifications
Clear all

Don't forget to support this site on Amazon Prime Day!  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Tony
 Tony
(@ileostony)
Registered
December 6, 2019 6:41 pm  

I just clicked the USA link and made a purchase. 🙌

LK and SqueakyandLiza liked
ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@ileostony)
Registered
December 6, 2019 7:33 pm  

Okay, I answered my own question with a simple Google search. The cookie lasts 24 hours, so if anyone clicks one of the above links, don't let the grass grow under your feet if you want to make sure this wonderful site and its super awesome admin gets a little gravy.

Here's an idea:

Right click one of the links, and choose whichever option copies the address. It will say something like Copy Link Address or Copy Shortcut.

Go to your desktop and right click a blank spot on it, and click New and then Shortcut.

When the window pops up asking you to type the location of the item, right click in the typing field and click Paste. Alternatively, press ctrl+v to paste the address. Then press enter

Type a name for the shortcut, and press enter again. Presto! You have a shortcut on your desktop that you can double click any time you want to buy something on Amazon and support VeganOstomy.ca.

I just did this, works like a charm. Woot!

ReplyQuote
SqueakyandLiza
(@squeakyandliza)
Registered
December 6, 2019 9:41 pm  

Thanks for the tip, Tony.  I just had it bookmarked in my browser, but an icon on the desktop is even better!!

I have some Christmas shopping to do myself for my niece and nephews.  :)

VeganOstomy, LK and Tony liked
ReplyQuote
LK
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)
Registered
December 6, 2019 11:52 pm  

Probably a dumb question, is that for Canadian computer stuff as well? Like I said, dumb question. I think it is very important to support Eric anyway we can. He has done so much for us and probably in more ways than he will ever know! Thank you Eric!

ReplyQuote
SqueakyandLiza
(@squeakyandliza)
Registered
December 6, 2019 11:57 pm  

Hi Linda, 

If you look at Eric’s original post at the top of the first page of this thread, he has links to Amazon US, Amazon Canada, and Amazon UK. 😀

VeganOstomy, Tony and LK liked
ReplyQuote
LK
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)
Registered
December 7, 2019 12:04 am  

Thank you Lisa oh, I had forgotten about that. I will get my son to set this up for me. Not that I order a lot or often but I'm sure every bit helps oh, and this way I can lose my notes on paper! This is what computer is all about am I right?

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
December 8, 2019 4:34 pm  

You guys are amazing. Thank you for the reminder and tips to use shortcuts/bookmarks!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: