Community Forums

Feedback needed re:...

Notifications
Clear all

Feedback needed re: article comments,user registrations, and forum cross posting.

25 Posts
6 Users
32 Likes
14.4 K Views
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: Dona

Eric, whatever you did I think its GREAT that we are getting more guest posts now. It has really added to the forum to have more voices. Thanks.

There will be a lot more, too! When I get a question on an article that isn't linked to the forum, I will link it and then answer it so you guys can all see. 

I'll also go and look at which articles have the most comments and then link those too. 

I'm really hoping that guests (which are people who only left a comment in the article) will decide to register once they receive helpful answers to their questions :) 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.
~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

john68 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@john68)

That's a great way to spark debate and get more members active. That's going to be interesting!

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: john68

That's a great way to spark debate and get more members active. That's going to be interesting!

Hopefully not debate, but productive discussion  ;-) 

I think it will help and continue to grow the forum (there were over 2000 comments made in articles if that gives you an idea of how many people comment). 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.
~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

john68 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@john68)

Thats an amazing amount of comments, Yep by saying debate I meant discussion :-) 

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

VeganOstomy reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zvitusk)

Thank you , dear Eric, for your opening up the community . I hope to continue to deserve to participate. It is so important. 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2