Community Forums

Hi I'm new over here. Like to make new friends 😀  

RSS

Sahid06
(@sahid06)
Registered
December 19, 2017 2:23 pm  

8-)hello this is my very first time over here and I would like to make some new friends.  I have an ileostomy since June 2014. 

Jattzl, Robert, VeganOstomy and 1 people liked
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
December 19, 2017 3:01 pm  

Welcome to the forums! 

If you DID NOT intend to post this in the LGBT section, I can move it to the general introductions section - if you did, then I'm glad you're here! 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
john68
(@john68)
Registered
December 19, 2017 3:04 pm  

Hi Sahid06,

Great to see a new face and hope all is well. I see the VO membership is up to 438 so I hope you have bought lots of Christmas Cards lol

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

LK and VeganOstomy liked
ReplyQuote
Robert
(@njewell1)
Registered
December 19, 2017 5:37 pm  

Hello Sahid06 . Welcome to the group

Subtotal colectomy and Proctectomy , Ileostomy , Ulcerative Colitis

LK liked
ReplyQuote
Marcie
(@shulmjs)
Registered (M)
December 19, 2017 7:48 pm  

Hello Sahid0  6,  Welcome.. I am as you.. Ileostomy-- August 2114.. Your friendship is important to us and I hope we are/will be to you.. Got  questions? we got the answers!! Eric is most provider of many issues u may have.  We are family!! A chosen family.. :-) We have a  lounge of fun of the ease of our stoma and we name them--Mine is whoooooo Nellie.. Kinda of kick it around a bit of fun.. sorta a fun way as we get to know each other in our real life and sometimes or mostly a make believe jet set.. :-) Hope this finds you well, and interested what your all about.. You can go to members and see each member of what we have been through.. Just click on ne of us at a time.. Your in-put is important to us.. with help our problems etc.  The lounge is for the fun stuff.  But that is the small part.. but it is an escape of our reality of our operations............. Kindly join us when you feel like it.. Marcie..

2014 - 3 strangulations of colon, Ulcerative colitis, removal of colon, illiostomcy named woooh Nellie..

ReplyQuote
Zvitusk
(@zvitusk)
Registered
December 28, 2017 9:48 pm  

Hi! Sahid006, haven't heard from you for a while. Wazzup?

Where are you from?  And now? 

Share about yourself. 

Robert liked
ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register