Community Forums

Notifications

New here...  

RSS

everythingwedocounts
(@everythingwedocounts)
Registered
January 3, 2020 10:17 pm  

Hello,  Happy New Year, Its been over 7 years since I last tried joining a support forum. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.  Peace and best wishes. Sincerely, everythingwedocounts

SqueakyandLiza
(@squeakyandliza)
Registered
January 4, 2020 2:51 am  

Welcome EWDC,

You have stumbled upon the best ostomy support group out there. Please join in, posting questions and stories. Also add an introduction so we can all get to know you. 

Tony and LK liked
ReplyQuote
john68
(@john68)
Registered
January 4, 2020 3:35 am  

Hi And Welcome always good to see a new member 👍

ReplyQuote
LK
 LK
(@dlkfiretruck)
Registered
January 4, 2020 4:27 am  

everythingwedocounts...welcome to the best place in ostomy land!  Don't mind my asking but I think you can take it.  That had to be some accident, what did you do jump out of a plane without a parachute.  I am glad you survived and do not be shy about questions and asking for ideas and certainly feel free to add your tips and tricks that you can share to help others here.  

ReplyQuote
LLNorth
(@llholiday)
Registered
January 4, 2020 11:36 am  

Hello, Everythingwedocounts,

It is nice to meet you, and to know a little of your story. I have learned much and taken heart from this VeganOstomy site and the lovely people who populate the forums; you will, also, I am sure.

LLNorth

ReplyQuote
Dona
 Dona
(@dona)
Registered
January 4, 2020 1:19 pm  

Hello and welcome. When you feel like it, share your story! We all learn so much from each other. Great to have a new voice.

ReplyQuote
Tony
 Tony
(@ileostony)
Registered
January 4, 2020 4:38 pm  

@everythingwedocounts Welcome. Each of us who becomes an ostomate has a unique story to tell. If you would be willing, please feel free to share yours in the Introductions forum. Here's mine, if you're interested. Again, welcome to our oasis.

ReplyQuote
sjlovestosing
(@sjlovestosing)
Registered
January 4, 2020 6:36 pm  

Hi everythingwedocounts and welcome. You've come to the right place. All the ostomates here are so supportive, and Eric is a gem! I checked out your intro story and cannot get over all you've been through. Your determination not to let these hurdles keep you down is amazing!

God bless,

Stella

ReplyQuote
Share: