Community Forums

My Interview with O...

Notifications
Clear all

My Interview with OstomyLife at WOCN 2018! (Video)

8 Posts
6 Users
4 Likes
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
Topic starter  
wpf-cross-image

Here's my interview with Laura Cox from Shield HealthCare! Recorded June, 2018 at the WOCN Conference in Philadelphia.

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.
~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

john68 reacted
(@john68)

Love these interviews, laura is a very inspiring young woman. Many thanks for sharing. :-) 

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

ReplyQuote
sjlovestosing
(@sjlovestosing)

Great video!  Another reason why I keep coming back to this website is that I am so inspired by you, Eric. There have been days when I begin to grieve for the body I had - the past few days have been like that for me. But you have reminded me time and again that my ostomy gave me another chance at life (praise God!!!). Laura Cox is another inspiration - I have watched her videos as well.

Stella

VeganOstomy reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Michael)

Two of the most informative people who have helped me more than than they will ever know.Together in an interview.THANK YOU!!!!

VeganOstomy reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zhtfreak)

Nice video! I found it a couple weeks ago via a Google search. She did videos with the other people on the pannel. Laura sounds like an awesome person and it would be cool to meet her. I found this site through one of her webinars on YouTube. I reached out to her with all my questions before I found this forum. 

Nechrotizing Enterocolitis 7/3/1982
Ileostomy 7/29/1982
Reversed 8/1/1995

VeganOstomy reacted
ReplyQuote
(@blaze)

Posted by: zhtfreak

Nice video! I found it a couple weeks ago via a Google search. She did videos with the other people on the pannel. Laura sounds like an awesome person and it would be cool to meet her. I found this site through one of her webinars on YouTube. I reached out to her with all my questions before I found this forum. 

I was thinking about reaching out to her as well, do you think anyone can contact her and if yes how?

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
Topic starter  

Laura works with Shield Healthcare, so you will be able to contact her through them ( http://www.shieldhealthcare.com/community/category/ostomylife/)

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.
~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
(@blaze)

Thank you I will try to reach her through them!

ReplyQuote