Community Forums

Want to join the forums? Register HERE for instant access.

Already have an account? Login below:

Handy Veg  

RSS

john68
(@john68)
Honorable Member
20/11/2017 9:08 am  

Hi All, Here is a company we have in my neck of the woods, its a local farmer who was getting fed up with bad prices being offered by the supermarkets. I love the products and are very handy ready in minutes. still buy fresh but when in a hurry these fill the gap that may be filled with a less healthy ready meal. Now only available in British isles but any ostomates over here I would say give them a try. May be in the U.S & Canada their is some thing simalar

https://www.mashdirect.com/

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

Tony H liked
ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
20/11/2017 10:14 am  

Interesting concepts. I see lots of vegetarian options, but it's hard to tell what's vegan because they don't list ingredients. I'd definitely inquire before ordering, but I can see how this might be a useful service to some.

Cost wise, how does it compare to homemade? 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
john68
(@john68)
Honorable Member
20/11/2017 11:40 am  

For the Champ, Carrot and turnip which I go for the most can pick them up on offer for £1.00 for one of the trays, I can get 3 servings from one. Would agree not as cost effective. for us it works well as it myself and the good lady. A friend of mine has gone Vegan, he started out on a diet and cut down on meat, then realised that he felt less bloated, then cut out dairy said he could see his skin clearer. the hard part seems to be hidden ingredients and eating out.

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register