Community Forums

Marshmallow frosting  

RSS

john68
(@john68)
Registered
December 18, 2017 7:36 am  

As I headed out the door this morning my good lady was baking for Christmas, I seen a bag of marshmallows and asked what the plan was, she has seen a tip online for a topping for cookies. just before they are ready place a marshmallow on top, it melts and forms a crust. thought it a good idea. Am sure the Vegan mallows will melt the same.

ileostomy 31st August 1994 for Crohns

Robert liked
ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
December 18, 2017 11:00 am  

I was never a fan of marshmallows before going vegan, but I'd probably love melted vegan marshmallows on cookies! There is a brand of vegan marshmallows called Dandies, which I haven't tried - apparently, they taste pretty authentic. 

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
john68
(@john68)
Registered
December 18, 2017 1:37 pm  

Looked up Dandies marshmallows and they available in the UK. Check out the disclaimer about the use by date ! so we don,t get confused OVER HERE. Canada and the States what are you guys like! LOL

ReplyQuote
john68
(@john68)
Registered
December 18, 2017 1:38 pm  

Sorry what am I like!!!

http://www.goodnessgoodies.co.uk/shop/marsh/dandies_air.html

Robert liked
ReplyQuote
Robert
(@njewell1)
Registered
December 18, 2017 2:30 pm  

Wow I have never heard of these marshmallows . I am not a huge marshmallow fan but I would try them if the chance came around . But John what ever ye do don't get confused buy the exp. date in English Lol . If you need some deciphering i would be glad to help ye Lad ... Lol JK

Subtotal colectomy and Proctectomy , Ileostomy , Ulcerative Colitis

john68 liked
ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register