Community Forums

Stopping email notices  

RSS

Bubbles
(@bubbles)
Registered
November 30, 2017 12:40 pm  

How do I stop email notices ? I tried looking on my profile but there is nothing . Then I tried the Unsubscribe thingy next to threads that does not work either . 

Thank you Bubbles 

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
November 30, 2017 12:53 pm  

There are several ways. 

You said clicking on the unsubscribe button doesn't work? Is that from the list view as explained here?

https://www.veganostomy.ca/forum-walkthrough/#Unsubscribing_to_a_forumtopic

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
Bubbles
(@bubbles)
Registered
November 30, 2017 2:53 pm  
Posted by: VeganOstomy

There are several ways. 

You said clicking on the unsubscribe button doesn't work? Is that from the list view as explained here?

https://www.veganostomy.ca/forum-walkthrough/#Unsubscribing_to_a_forumtopic

Yes that's the one I tried it does not work . 🤓

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
November 30, 2017 3:44 pm  

Ok, let me start troubleshooting :) 

Can you tell me what browser, device, the operating system you're using and I'll try to replicate it? 

If you want to PM me with the topics you'd like to unsub from, I may be able to do it on my end.

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
November 30, 2017 8:53 pm  

Temporary fix for those using ios devices like iPhones or iPads and can't unsubscribe to threads is to use a desktop PC and do it from there. 

A more permanent fix is on the way. 

This is also a reminder that every reply made will notify multiple users, so please be mindful and reply to threads if it adds value to the topic. 

ReplyQuote
Robert
(@njewell1)
Registered
December 19, 2017 6:32 pm  

Hi Eric I am having a problem with my (PM) messages the ones I receive and the ones I send will only read on my page in one line therefore it cuts off the message after just part of a sentence . It won't show up as a paragraph . If it makes any sense to you what I said can you tell me what I'm doing wrong please ?

Subtotal colectomy and Proctectomy , Ileostomy , Ulcerative Colitis

ReplyQuote
Marcie
(@shulmjs)
Registered
December 19, 2017 7:29 pm  

Same here !!!!!!!!!!! Help Eric. important to me.. !!!!! 

2014 - 3 strangulations of colon, Ulcerative colitis, removal of colon, illiostomcy named woooh Nellie..

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
December 20, 2017 12:27 pm  
Posted by: Robert

Hi Eric I am having a problem with my (PM) messages the ones I receive and the ones I send will only read on my page in one line therefore it cuts off the message after just part of a sentence . It won't show up as a paragraph . If it makes any sense to you what I said can you tell me what I'm doing wrong please ?

Hi Robert,

Can you post this as a new thread in the Bug Report section so we can address it separately from this thread? 

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
December 23, 2017 11:22 pm  

For those who are still having trouble unsubscribing from email notices, make sure that you are also unsubscribed from specific forums, which will notify you of every new post made without needing to subscribe to each one.

If you view your subscription list (in the My Profile section) you can see all subscribed forums will have a chat bubble icon and all subscribed topics will have a paper icon. 

ReplyQuote
Marcie
(@shulmjs)
Registered
December 24, 2017 3:38 pm  

whats an e-mail notice? 

2014 - 3 strangulations of colon, Ulcerative colitis, removal of colon, illiostomcy named woooh Nellie..

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register