Community Forums

i cant upload a photo?  

RSS

ileo_chopper
(@ileo_chopper)
Registered
25/10/2018 8:27 am  

hello anyone else having problems changing there avatar? i cant seem to upload a photo? im a mac user... just sayin... 

any help would be great!

thanks

VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
25/10/2018 9:15 am  

Make sure the resolution of the image is small - like 150x150px and try again. Jpeg is preferred 👌

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
ileo_chopper
(@ileo_chopper)
Registered
26/10/2018 9:59 am  

yup i made sure that it is a jpeg and the saved dimensions are under 150 x 150... it lets me choose the photo but when i click choose nothing happens....

ReplyQuote
Tony H
(@tony-h)
Registered
27/10/2018 5:34 pm  

dont know if you are still having problems changing your avatar , i just changed mine with no problem , i used this site      https://img-resize.com/

to resize the photo and it worked with no problems , Eric hope its ok to link this site , doesent seem to have any problems with it 

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
28/10/2018 2:55 pm  
Posted by: ileo_chopper

yup i made sure that it is a jpeg and the saved dimensions are under 150 x 150... it lets me choose the photo but when i click choose nothing happens....

I don't have a Mac to test on, but I will see if the developer might know what's going on (fyi: Macs and ipads are by far the most problematic when it comes to troubleshooting website issues LOL). 

@tony-h No problem with the link - it's helpful!

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register