Stoma-Pro: REVIEW (w/ video)  

RSS

VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
March 21, 2017 11:00 am  
wpf-cross-image

Let's talk about the Stoma-Pro!

My written review can be found by clicking on the link below.

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

Shazzon
(@shazzon)
Registered
November 14, 2019 11:36 am  

I have pancaking quite a bit ,I take two Imodium a week and this helps to make a firmer output and it’s easier and less messy to change my liner .well I think I finally have a partial blockage ,I had a fever and haven’t been able to go to the bathroom.i have been massaging around my stoma it’s hard as a rock around there . I read that you could buy something to squirt water into the stoma and it loosens it up so it comes out.aHas any one had experience with this or is their another way of getting water in the stoma to loosen my bowel movements . I am in a lot of pain right now it is less than yesterday but it still is uncomfortable.can anyone help me. I could use a good pice of advice

Shazzon

ReplyQuote
VeganOstomy
(@veganostomy)
Admin
November 14, 2019 12:13 pm  

Hey Shazzon, I've had a foley catheter put inside my stoma to help break up a blockage, but that was under the direction of a doctor. I would not personally recommend you try it unless you have the guidance of a stoma nurse or doctor as you can cause damage by doing it wrong.

If it's been 24 hours without a bowel movement and you are in pain, I would suggest going to the ER.

Good luck!

Just your friendly neighborhood ostomate.

~ Crohn's Disease ¦ Ileostomy ~

Tony liked
ReplyQuote
Shazzon
(@shazzon)
Registered
November 15, 2019 11:36 am  

@veganostomy

I am going to look into that Foley catheter as it is not uncommon for me to not have a bowel movement for up to four days This time it jus feels different if need be I will go to the emerg I asked my surgeon and he booked me an appointment with a stoma nurse . I really am not impressed.Thank you for replying I appreciate it

ReplyQuote