Registered
March 21, 2018 9:22 am  

Awww Shucks!

ReplyQuote
Bubbles
(@bubbles)
Registered
March 22, 2018 10:39 am  

Try the Coloplast PROTECTIVE seal . Does not melt . Get samples .

ReplyQuote
mommy2
(@mommy2)
Registered
March 22, 2018 12:55 pm  

Thanks!  I appreciate it:)

ReplyQuote
Patrick
(@patrick)
Registered
March 23, 2018 1:33 am  

Try using ivory bar soap. It rinses clean and has no moisturizer in it. You need to use soap around your stoma to properly clean it. Also try a naked shower, thats a shower with no appliance or bag attached to really clean that skin. Dont forget to shave thin hair can interfere with sticking. Dont use talc powder, that interferes with sticking use only stoma powder that r not expired. If using stoma powder wipe it off before sealing with barrier wipe or spray.Many tricks to stick a wafer. We are here for ya

ReplyQuote
Zvitusk
(@zvitusk)
Registered
March 29, 2018 7:53 am  

How are things going with you? 

ReplyQuote
Cross
(@cross)
Registered
March 29, 2018 5:30 pm  

If you don't want to deal with washing with ivory soap around the stoma a excellent alternative is Osto-Zyme.  Osto-Zyme can be sprayed on a soft paper towel to wipe off the skin area.  It is also used for certain type wound cleaning which helps with skin irritation which I deal with.  I also use a wet soft paper towel with cold water. 

My wife bought one of those one dollar rubber blade hand battery fans to dry off the skin after wash and after barrier spray quickly.

Several others mentioned a "Barrier ring that would keep your output from getting under your wafer."  This helps me get in close to the stoma for extra protection which is a problem with my prolapsed stoma. Use same brand barrier, Cross

Zvitusk liked
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:

Please Login or Register